CrossFit 417 offers childcare Mondays and Wednesdays at 9am and Tuesdays at 10am. You will need to register your child before they can be part of the program. Please get there early to sign your child up and read through the rules. Spots are limited, so please aware that if the area is full your child may not be allowed in the program. Children will be taken first come first served. Here are some of the basics:
- You must sign your child in and out.
- You can only bring your own children.
- Do not bring your child if they are sick.
- You must remain on the premises the entire time the child is in the childcare area.
- Children are not allowed in the workout area unless under the direct supervision of a CrossFit 417 Coach
Child care is free for all CrossFit 417 members. All non-members (drop-ins or otherwise) will be charged $4/per child per hour (maximum of 75 minutes per child per day). Any members who have more than 3 children that use child care will be charged $3 for the additional child per visit.
We look forward to caring for your child!